The Commencement ceremony for the Class of 2021 of Warsaw Community High School will occur on Friday, June 4, at 7:00 pm at the Tiger Athletic Complex (TAC) on Fisher Field.
The first two rows on each side of the field are designated as handicapped seating. If you require this seating please contact Ellen Stayer at the WCHS Main Office, 574-371-5099.
Everyone must have a ticket to access the entrance to the HS parking lot and TAC facility. Each senior is eligible for four (4) tickets per family for the ceremony. Today, we found that we will have 500 extra tickets available beginning on June 1. If interested in additional tickets, you can visit the high school “first come - first serve” for up to two (2) tickets per student starting June 1, until we run out. Tickets will not be available at the entry gate of the TAC. The facility will open to guests at 6:00 PM.
Please discuss these particular points with your senior regarding commencement to ensure a commemorative event:
1. All eligible students are encouraged to participate in Commencement. Please remember that it will be hot. Appropriate slacks, shorts, sundresses, and casual footwear are encouraged. Shoes with heels WILL NOT be allowed due to the extended distance that will be walked and to protect the turf on Fisher Field.
2. Only School-issued caps and gowns are to be worn. No hat decorations or gown alterations, again shoes must be worn.
3. Seniors MUST attend Commencement rehearsal on Friday, June 4, at 9:00 am if they expect to participate in the evening Commencement ceremony. NO PRACTICE=NO WALK.
4. Any parent or guardian wanting a picture of their seniors in cap and gown may send students to school between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 3. Photos will be taken in the PAC Auditorium by Blosser’s studios for any student who desires them. Blosser’s will make them available for your purchases. They would prefer students arrive by alpha split but will photograph at any time in between. Please remember to come dressed. Cap, Gown, and Tassel! Student Photo Rotation 10:00 AM - A-J 11:00 AM - K-R 12:00 PM- S-Z
5. Graduates and parents are encouraged to drink plenty of water before the event. Water bottles will be permitted during the ceremony. The concession stand will be open during the ceremony for water and small snacks.
6. Please take pictures before the ceremony as much as possible. Photo opportunities during the event are minimal. Parents are not permitted on the football field during the event.
7. Students who have outstanding debts may participate in commencement but will not receive their official diploma until the fees are settled. The Main Office will be open on Monday, June 6, if needed.
Live Stream: Go To WIOE Tiger Graduation 2021